Τετάρτη 12 Αυγούστου 2009

What's new in Twitterville!


KATY PERRY for music industry!

It's not a race it's a marathon. I keep telling myself this. Think of the big picture. I think music is weird these days, people don't...

Well the music industry doesn't let u grow anymore, everything has 2B now, so immediate. Like watching Gwen tonight that was a 15 year...

In the making. I can't wait to make magic like that in 15 yrs, I just don't know if people will wait for people to grow like they...

Used too. Music is not fast food... It should change & grow and not be such competition of who's on top or not. I think since we live ...

In such a internet fueled world w/everything @ our finger tips immediately we all want our musicians to b of Beyonce/Madonna level from the

The get when we forget those amazing girls have been doing it for 15-25 years. I'm so thankful for the wonderful new fans & hope u gu...

U guys will grow with me. Okay, that's it... Just wanted to yack. love, Katy. Go grab ur dreams now and make them true life.


okay I think I diarehhaaed twittered. Read some replies & ppl r like I can't follow u nemore. oopz. Late night yappin 2 the other isomniacs!




------
Oh yes u did Katy! I'm with you though!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: